Wednesday, December 28, 2011

VegNews TV: A Vegan Tour of Toronto



I'm a big fan of VegNews magazine so of course I was ecstatic that they came to Toronto to show us some love. I have been to many of the restaurants that Jasmin Singer and her crew visited in the video including Hogtown Vegan and One Love which I have reviewed on this blog. By the way, there are a lot of vegan establishments if you live in the downtown Toronto neighbourhoods like the Annex, Riverdale, Kensington Market, and Queen West. It would be totally AWESOME if you could also easily find vegan food establishments in the eastern, northern, and western ends of the city (big up Scarborough, North York, and Etobicoke).

City of Toronto Map (the light blue area is old Toronto)


Nevertheless, in Toronto, we are pretty blessed to have the variety of vegan restaurants available. I will never take for granted the fact that our street food vendors always sell veggie dogs.

No comments: