Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cancer Survivor Playlist #9


T.I. - Live Your Life [feat. Rihanna] (Video)

I listened carefully to the intro to this song by T.I. and decided to transcribe it.

"Life is an interesting journey. You never know where it'll take you. Peaks and valleys, twists and turns. You could the surprise of your life. Sometimes on the way to where you are going, you think, this is the worst time of my life. But you know what? At the end of the road, through all of the adversity, you could get what you wanted to be, you remember whatever don't kill you, make you stronger, and now with the adversity it was worth it. On your way to the top, you'd do anything but how do you get your life back when you get there? Yeah, that's my dilemma. What you need to do is be thankful for the life you got, you know what I'm saying? Stop looking at what you ain't got and start being thankful for what you do got."

Wise words.

No comments: